Convert Canon 5D3 MOV to ProRes 422 for FCP X on Mac
Canon EOS 5D Mark III was released on March 2012, itís the new DSLR which Canon fans have waited for years. Canon is proud to present the highly anticipated EOS 5D Mark III. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform.
You may have got this amazing DSLR, itís great for take photos and recorded full HD 1080P videos. The 5D Mark III recorded video format is MOV, this format is supported by many editing software, but it canít be supported perfectly, take FCP X for example. Final Cut Pro X supported best video format is Apple ProRes 422 Codec MOV format, you can edit video with this format in Final Cut Pro X smoothly. And Canon EOS 5D Mark III recorded video is H.264 MOV format, so itís great choice to convert 5D Mark III MOV to ProRes 422 codec MOV format, then you can edit 5D Mark III video well in FCP X on Mac. You can follow the steps below to transcode 5D Mark III video for Final Cut Pro X.
1. Download and install Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. Itís can convert videos between rich video formats, such as convert MOV to ProRes 422 for FCP X.
2. Import the Canon 5D Mark III recorded MOV video to this Mac Video Converter for 5D3.
3. Click format column to choose the best output format for editing in FCP X. if you want to edit 5D3 MOV video in FCP X, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is useful and convenient for you to use. You can trim, crop, adjust effects or add watermark to the video.
6. Click convert button to start converting 5D3 MOV to ProRes 422 MOV for Final Cut Pro X on Mac. This 5D Mark III to FCP X converter can help you convert the video format/codec you need quickly.